NAFIS Boston Center is located at 8 Henshaw Street, Suites F, Woburn MA 01801. The Center is about 9065 sq., divided between the following spaces;
- The Masjid is a large room of 1250 sq., designated for Daily prayers, Friday prayer, Ramadan prayers, Monthly lectures and weekly circles of knowledge for Brothers and Sisters.
- The Masjid is also equipped with a book shelf library containing Arabic and English books.
- The School has a dedicated 6 classrooms, capacity up to 12 students each, the Masjid also provides two more classrooms when needed, this takes the capacity of our school to about 96 students at any given time.
- The Masjid also serves as an open space for the students to take their recces, and an open space for activities.
- A reading station is also available in the form of a large book shelf filled with reading materials related and unrelated to school.
The kitchen serves also as a small cafeteria for the teachers, volunteers and staff and where students can buy snacks. Money from snacks goes to help pay for the center’s expenses.
Other amenities are the Office, small conference room seats 8 people, Waiting/Reception area, Bathrooms are in the hallway shared with building tenants.
The Center is always in need of the following items. By donating these items, you will help us cut down on our operating expenses;
- Cleaning Supplies
Disinfecting Wipes, Surface Spray, Liquid dish soap, dish scabbing sponge, Glass cleaner spray, Dusters, Trash bags, and…..
- Office Supplies
Printing papers, Toners black & color( Brothers MFC-L8850CDW), Pens, Pencils, Staplers, Envelopes, and…..
- Kitchen Supplies
Throwaway Plates, Napkins, Cups, forks, knifes, Spoons, Containers, Trays, Five gallon water bottles, Water dispenser mini cups, and…..
Please donate generously to NAFIS Boston Center
For all other inquiries please contact us at: